Re: [teacherartexchange] comic life

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 17:34:29 PST

Hi,

Well as much as I want to get going on this I am running into some
problems and just got some interesting info.

The problem is that the Comic Life website has no way to order with a
school PO. They are from Australia. I sent them email two days ago and
have yet to hear from them.

The interesting bit of info I learned while going through the forums
on the Comic Life website is that Comic Life is supposedly included in
iLife 06. I just bought iLife 06 and it is not included in the version
I have and a check of updates didn't show anything. It looks like
Comic Life may be on the version of Ilife included in the new intel
macs.

I'll let you know if the company gets back to me.

BTW I also called a software vendor I know and they did not carry
Comic Life and are trying to get in touch with the company to see if
they can distribute the product.

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com