Re: [teacherartexchange] Batik Question

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 11:34:03 PST

thickener can be purchased fron dharma trading or in some larger craft stores. It is not expensive.

dharma trading has an excellent web site and has lots of information on different resist processes.

for some dyes urea is used to set the dye.

be sure to follow the proportions and mixing directions.(also on the web site) Happy batiking. deb from wintery kent ohio