Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] From PC to Mac

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 08:52:35 PST

        My apology, I'm on too many lists and it was early in
the morning. I thought your post was on a "low end mac" list
I joined lately. But I see that you are getting lots of good
advice from the great folks on the old Getty list.

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Amy,
> I am a mac user. I have an old i-Mac and a G-4 powerbook. I was
> a teacher (now retired) with the same sort of quandary. what you want.

> I got on this list full of geeks (good geeks) when my battery went dead on
> my powerbook. I was looking for advice. Turns out, it was a Middle
> School Art teacher in Colorado that gave me the solution.
> Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703