Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] From PC to Mac

From: Renee (phoenixone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 07:57:54 PST

On Feb 9, 2006, at 7:12 AM, wrote:

> I would recommend buying and using a flash drive (aka thumb drive). You
> can then transfer files very easily between your home and school
> computers, regardless of their platform. Be sure not to reformat the
> flash
> drive on the Mac, because the PC will not read it then.

When I needed to transfer my school files (PC) to my home computer
(Mac) I bought an iPod Shuffle, which can be used to hold data files as
well as music. It requires no configuration, just plugs right into any
USB port, and when you're finished transferring files you get to use it
for listening to music. And Apple just dropped the price.

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people."
~ William Butler Yeats

To unsubscribe go to