[teacherartexchange] Art Therapy

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 06:24:48 PST

Sorry to bother you guys and girls but I am taking a
grad class that requires that I write a chapter one of
a thesis. I don't have to actually carry anything out
because in my masters program it is not required that
I write a thesis. I have chosen the topic of art
therapy. If anyone has any knowledge on this or knows
where I could find accredited info I would greatly
appreciate it. Are there art therapists that
generally work in schools or with schools?

Della
Rochester, NY