[teacherartexchange] finishing air dry clay

---------

From: Bisping, Jill N (jilbisping_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 05:58:48 PST

I have some projects I'm planning to do with air dry clay-does anyone
know what will work to give a nice finish to the pieces and add strength
to the clay? Tempera paint/acrylics work great for color, but the
pieces are still quite breakable. I've heard that some people use a
varathane? Does this work?
Thanks!
Jill Bisping

Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this electronic communication relates to an individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota Law and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other than the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.