Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 05, 2006

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 16:33:24 PST

I love Photoshop but it is pricey and i got mine free from a student who's
Dad is an Adobe exec. Elements is good like Woody said and is easy to use.
Paint pro is good to draw on with a Wacom tablet. Look online for a list
that shows many places and get the best price. I am not sure now as i go
to Fry's here in San Jose CA for my software.

Ken Schwab

bicyclken@earthlink.net
http://room3art.com

Pro,