Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Elements 3

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 16:16:30 PST

Thanks Patrick,
        I was not sure what the most recent version
was called.

Duffey, Patrick G. wrote:
> I totally agree..... and Photoshop Elements version 3 now comes with
> Premiere Elements for video editing.--
        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
My newest watercolors:

To unsubscribe go to