[teacherartexchange] Just The Right Spot

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 16:13:25 PST

I've been cutting mats for my new watercolors. So
while I was at it I decided to reframed one of
last years balloon paintings in to the format
which I had originally intended. I wanted it long and
narrow to hang in a special spot. Paintings seem
much more content when they are in the right spot.

http://www.taospaint.com/NewHome/ForWatercolors.html

I'm trying to find just the right spot for each one.
Of course I only posted pics of a few. I have more
than 30 hanging somewhere in the house. I'm glad we
bought a house with lots of wall space.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque