Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 05, 2006

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 12:30:10 PST

For photo editing and manipulating I strongly suggest
Adobe Photoshop Elements. The educators price should
be about $50. You can do most of what the full blown
expensive Photoshop does.
Sara wrote:
> O Computer TECH GODs
> I was given the choice of a art computer program as COREL ,Paint Shop
> Pro, Adobe,..?????? as a gift.
> It doesn't have to be the newest.
> What are the best places to purchase???
> What are your suggestions?
> I have a Dell computer with Windows XP. I have 2 drives.
> User friendly please.
> What programs are mostly used at elementary vs middle school vs high school.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703