[teacherartexchange] portraits on vinyl/Cathy Gaul

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 05:05:06 PST

Thanks for sharing this activity - my 8th graders are doing large self
portraits with a grid, and I have two students that didn't feel comfortable
with the projects. I used the school's poster maker to blow up the edited
photo. They have been working on them with their assistants and they are
looking great - sharpie outline, colored sharpies for a patterned background
-

Thanks again -
Ellen