[teacherartexchange] Conference

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 00:29:56 PST

Oh, how I envy you-all who are going to the Conference. Maybe the
Conference will come to California or somewhere closer next year and then I
can go too. I'm really looking forward to reading the reports from the
attendees on this forum. Chicago is such a wonderful place for art--it's a
real mecca for artists. Have a wonderful time.
Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com