Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NCATE

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 17:23:39 PST

Those of you in higher ed who have undergone NCATE accreditation, I'd
appreciate your insights and guidance. Please email off list as I know this
isn't a topic of great interest to most.

Thanks ... and I look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago!

Join the School Arts trip June 2006 to Paris, Avignon, and the French
For details, visit:
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to