[teacherartexchange] Binny Smith Event at conference

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 04:54:14 PST

I emailed NAEA about this Binny Smith event. It is on Wednesday, the
22nd I think...and they are selling transportation tickets when you
register...but in the email reply I was told (3 weeks ago or so) that
they still don't know where it will be. I spent several hours looking
for more information before emailing. They may have something on
their website by now. ...lia