[teacherartexchange] Kodak Digital Cameras

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 19:22:44 PST

I took the wise advice from an elementary teacher on
the list about little hands and the easy to use
Kodak 300C digital cameras. They were on sale today
at Circuit City, so I picked up 3 for my triplet grandkids
for next Christmas. I'll get one of those easy share docking
stations later. They love taking photos and most are of
course messed up. This way they can learn and not waste
film and processing. The camera looks very simple and
straight forward with simple big buttons and a built
in 16 mg chip.
                Merry Christmas from Poppie

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque