Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 02, 2006

---------

artmommarisa_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 18:01:52 PST

Stacie,
I agree with Woody about "piggy-backing" on another group event. Our school does an annual PTO spaghetti dinner and the music students play. Last year (my first) I horned in with an art exhibit, and guess what, I'm on the program for this year's dinner. I plan to expand to a judged show and award ribbons. When you combine with other groups, you'll get more parents in to see the work who might not have otherwise come (plus you look like a team player!).