Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 02, 2006

Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 18:01:52 PST

I agree with Woody about "piggy-backing" on another group event. Our school does an annual PTO spaghetti dinner and the music students play. Last year (my first) I horned in with an art exhibit, and guess what, I'm on the program for this year's dinner. I plan to expand to a judged show and award ribbons. When you combine with other groups, you'll get more parents in to see the work who might not have otherwise come (plus you look like a team player!).
> From: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <>
> Date: 2006/02/04 Sat AM 02:00:03 EST
> To: "teacherartexchange digest recipients" <>
> Subject: teacherartexchange digest: February 02, 2006