Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Our Conference BREAKFAST at the HILTON

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 06:48:07 PST wrote:
> Hi, Everyone on this list who will be at the Conference in Chicago,

> Breakfast at the Chicago Hilton:
> FRIDAY, March 24th at 7:00 A.M.-8:00A.M.
> PAVILLION Restaurant in the main lobby

Hi Everyone,
        Like Susan says, these breakfasts are a must. Do try
to make it there. I'll miss this year, but try hard to make
it next year in New York. It's great to put a face with a
name you have known for years. I hope someone takes pics
and posts them somewhere for all to see.
                Enjoy Chicago, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703