Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] thanks Marvin

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 04:08:55 PST

 I am catching up on entries. Thank you for answering the question about
meaning... and what to ask when students hurry. I teach 9-12 and it feels
many students simply are doing S O M E T H I N G not nothing personally
meaningful. Like Woody I cut and pasted your questions and saved them.
Randy in Rainy Maine ( "Noah? Noah? Where's that ark Noah?" Bill Crosby
circa 1972)

To unsubscribe go to