Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2006 Presenters - Post your session

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 19:40:12 PST

These are the sessions that Ellen McMillan and I are presenting

Wed 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
Secondary Williford Room B, 3rd. Floor
Artist Trading Cards—Art That Fits in Your Pocket!
Presented by: Ann Ayers with Ellen McMillan
The spirt of these miniature works of art is about artists meeting,
exchanging works & becoming exposed to many personal styles. Learn
how tiny works of art can be a HUGE part of your curriculum!

Thur 8:00 AM to 8:50 AM
Curriculum & Instruction Conference Room 5B, 5th. Floor
Artist Connections—Adding “WOW” to Your Lessons!
Presented by: Ellen McMillan with Ann Ayers
See what happens when you invite Chuck Close, Roy Lichenstein, Sandy
Skogland, Red Grooms, Christo & other famous artists to join you in
your studio lessons - art history becomes dynamic & exciting!

Fri 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
Technology Boulevard Room A, 2nd. Floor
These are a Few of My Favorite Things
Presented by: Ellen McMillan with Ann Ayers
Check out our favorite tech tools and websites that we absolutely
love! For all levels - from beginner to expert - you'll discover
something you can use with your classes!

Sun 11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
Technology Boulevard Room C, 2nd. Floor
Stop Re-inventing the Wheel! Digitize Your Lessons!
Presented by: Ann Ayers with Ellen McMillan
See how easy it is to use a bit of technology to simplify your life -
digital lesson plans & powerful lesson presentations will WOW your
students & impress your administrators!