[teacherartexchange] comic life

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 18:42:59 PST

Yesterday I saw a computer program mentioned for the first time. It
is called Comic Life. It is for making comic book like layouts with
your digital photos. It has layouts and the talking bubbles and I
don't know what else. Has anyone used it? It looks like something our
newly starting Tech and Video club kids would love and it is pretty
inexpensive I think. Our dept. of ed. is offering a class on using it
for kids telling stories and for teachers to use it to present
information in entertaining ways. I just wanted some first hand info
from people I trust.
Thanks
Heather