Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] See Eric Staw's Masks - corrugated cardboard

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 12:46:01 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Eric Strawczynski wants art teachers to use his mask images to inspire students.

I have "talked" to him before - and actually have one of his images to
put on a lesson plan page. Take a look and enjoy!

Eric has a new collection of masks that are looking for names:

You an your students might have fun coming up with names for these.

If anyone does a corrugated cardboard mask lesson - please send me a
couple examples of student work (and lesson plan if you have one

Be sure to look at the other art on his site, too.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to