[teacherartexchange] quick college credit

---------

From: Annette Frank (anetfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 07:17:36 PST

In a previous post I mentioned a week-long summer workshop in animation
that the Detroit based non-profit DAFT (Digital Arts, Film &
Television) does in SE Michigan area called Art In Motion. We also do a
week-long video production session called Focal Point. Either can be
taken for 3 hours college credit through Central Michigan University
and include classroom applications for the art technology you will
learn.

Annette Frank