RE: [teacherartexchange] Jeannie needs help with music/art connections lessons

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 21:26:00 PST

Maurice Sendak and Tchaikovsky weren't friends because they lived in
different centuries, but Sendak did illustrate Hoffmann's book on the story
of the Nutcracker and also designed brilliant sets and costumes for the
Pacific Northwest Ballet's Christmas production of the Nutcracker (in
Seattle). I'm not sure if this is helpful, but that's what came to mind.

Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA