Re: [teacherartexchange] Jeannie needs help with music/art connections lessons

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 16:37:16 PST

Hi Jeannie,
    Good to hear from you! Robert Rauschenberg comes to mind right away
because I had to do a report on him in my photomechanical printmaking class
last year. I know he collaborated with some composers and a dance troupe
but I can't remember the names right now. I am sure if you do a search of
his bio, it will be there.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, Retired