Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] stone circle galleries

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 10:47:13 PST

        Thank you for posting your "stone circle"
lesson. I found the vocabulary links of great value.

I found these very effective and educational pages for
terms used in archeology. Having hot links within each
definition to take the reader to other, clarifying,
terms really is useful. Do you know of other
sites with art related terms that are created in a
similar manner ?
         Your posting was very kind and helpful, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703