[teacherartexchange] Power of Vacabulary

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 10:41:43 PST

http://www.stonepages.com/
http://www.stonepages.com/glossary.html#tomb

I found these very effective and educational pages for
terms used in archeology. Having hot links within each
definition to take the reader to other, clarifying,
terms really is useful. Does anyone know of other
sites with art related terms that are created in a
similar manner ? I found these links on a Japanese
School web site.
                                Woody

Here is the posting by Makio Kawashima:

This is to announce that I have the "stone circle galleries" home page.
It's not heavy to create a stone circle with a computer.
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/StoneCircle.html

I'd be interested to know what you think about the
stone circle web site.
I would be grateful if you could link with my page.

With kind regards,
Makio Kawashima
Art Teacher at Ukita Elementary School

--