Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Judi Morgan's Exceptional Printmaking Program

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 08:32:57 PST

Thanks. I will pass the complements on the site along to the one who
maintains it. I know how you feel about the four seasons...even when
one season seems to go long from time to time. Visit the site any time
to see the changes. We really are in a unique, beautiful environment at
the school. It is in a valley and on protected wetlands from the Little
Spokane River. It is not fact, quite see
herons, bald eagles, moose, raccoon, deer, Canadian geese, etc. right
outside the windows. Anyway...have a good Friday.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208