Re: [teacherartexchange] Art show

---------

staciemich_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 07:24:06 PST

Ooooh, I like that idea.

Stacie D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca Burch <mamallama@gmail.com>
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Sent: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:47:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Art show

My school has an "Artists and Authors" night. They have poetry
readings and put the art up around the commons for people to look at.
They also do accoustic music (since we don't have an official music
program, but we do have a lot of students who take music lessons
outside the school.) It's always a big hit.

On 2/3/06, staciemich@aol.com <staciemich@aol.com> wrote:

> I've just asked the administration if we can have a school art show.
> Since this is my first year, I have no idea the best way to do it.
Any