Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] stone circle galleries

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 06:40:40 PST

Greetings Makio and all,

I enjoyed looking at your students digital "stone installations" - and
added a link on my Art Teachers' Web Sites links page.

A fun extension some time might be to make macquettes from paper mache.
Your project reminded me of Tim Hawkinson's Bear - from the Stuart
Collection at University of California:

Here is the model image:

Thanks for sharing Makio - I always enjoy looking at your student work.

Judy Decker

On 2/3/06, Makio Kawashima wrote:
> This is to announce that I have the " stone circle galleries" home page.
> It's not heavy to create a stone circle with a computer.

> Makio Kawashima

To unsubscribe go to