Re: [teacherartexchange] stone circle galleries

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 06:40:40 PST

Greetings Makio and all,

I enjoyed looking at your students digital "stone installations" - and
added a link on my Art Teachers' Web Sites links page.

A fun extension some time might be to make macquettes from paper mache.
Your project reminded me of Tim Hawkinson's Bear - from the Stuart
Collection at University of California:
http://stuartcollection.ucsd.edu/UCSDTEST/
http://stuartcollection.ucsd.edu/UCSDTEST/Hawkinson.htm

Here is the model image:
http://stuartcollection.ucsd.edu/UCSDTEST/Hawkinson%20jpgs/BEAR%20model%20with%20pins/Bear.pins1.JPG

Thanks for sharing Makio - I always enjoy looking at your student work.

Regards,

Judy Decker