Re: [teacherartexchange] Art show

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 05:47:25 PST

My school has an "Artists and Authors" night. They have poetry
readings and put the art up around the commons for people to look at.
They also do accoustic music (since we don't have an official music
program, but we do have a lot of students who take music lessons
outside the school.) It's always a big hit.