[teacherartexchange] grant info

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 11:34:57 PST

I'm so excited!! I want to thank Judy Decker for posting the grant sites!
Last year I saw the Target grant, mentioned it to my tech person and we
dashed off an application. Didn't hear anything by the Sept.30 deadline.
After an email enquiry they sent a sorry form letter ,try again etc...
Just before I went to lunch today I got a phone call from the local Target
-they wanted to know when I could pick up my $3,000. check! I just about
fell over!! I will be using it for our Explore the Arts day we have every
year -to pay for a big performance and some individual artists. We also
use a lot of parent volunteers. But this is so great!! I have received
$7,000. in grants this year! WOW! Thanks again for putting the info out
there!! Oh, yes-I forgot to go to lunch!
                 Jeryl in SC