Re: [teacherartexchange] printmaking help

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 10:16:46 PST

I think the problem isn't what you are using to seal
the plate, it is trying to print with acrylic. If you
can't get waterbased inks in a hurry, I would add a
little liquid dish detergent to the acrylic ink that
you are printing with. It will help it stay wet for a
long time, shouldn't stick, and it will help with
wiping and cleanup.

Betty