Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Cameras for Elementary

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 09:45:17 PST

I liked the Kodak cameras for one reason, they are
EASY to use. I bought five of them for my kids at a
previous school and fourth and fifth graders had no
problem, and I would buy them for my new school now
(K-3) if I had the money again!
Things to look for: big bright screens on the back,
simple and big buttons (and only a couple). Some
cameras have disks but then you end up buying disks
all the time. If you get a Kodak you can transfer it
easily to the computer with the docks.

I wouldnt buy a Kodak for my personal use because I
didnt quite like the quality of photos and the
selection of options. But I found you dont really need
studio quality or 100 options for kids. What we used
them for in the elementary they were perfect.

And they're cheap!

Good Luck!
Sarah Critzman