Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Cameras for Elementary

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 09:45:17 PST

I liked the Kodak cameras for one reason, they are
EASY to use. I bought five of them for my kids at a
previous school and fourth and fifth graders had no
problem, and I would buy them for my new school now
(K-3) if I had the money again!
Things to look for: big bright screens on the back,
simple and big buttons (and only a couple). Some
cameras have disks but then you end up buying disks
all the time. If you get a Kodak you can transfer it
easily to the computer with the docks.

I wouldnt buy a Kodak for my personal use because I
didnt quite like the quality of photos and the
selection of options. But I found you dont really need
studio quality or 100 options for kids. What we used
them for in the elementary they were perfect.

And they're cheap!

Good Luck!
Sarah Critzman

Do You Yahoo!?