Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] My Product Preferences Washable vs non washable Tempera

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 18:19:20 PST

I don't have my Triarco catalog handy, but the liquid tempera I have used (I
believe there is only one brand) is comparable (in my opinion) to Crayola.
In fact, I prefer the Triarco colors, especially the blue, which mixes to
nice greens and violets, unlike some brands I have used. I have not tried
Sax, though many on the list speak highly of it. I'm not aware that any are
more "washable" than any others, though I could be wrong about that.

Mary H.