RE:[teacherartexchange] Shinky Dink Plastic

---------

From: suzettemilam (smilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 14:08:11 PST

To all of you wonderful Educators I am having a senior moment and need a
refresher on do-it-yourself Shinky Dink plastic.

Does the do-it-yourself plastic we need to find have the number 2 inside the
recycle arrows? I have not done this lesson for a while and have forgotten
what number to look for on the clear plastic food containers.

Anyone out there remember this very important recycle number?????

Suzette Milam