Re: [teacherartexchange] Kiln for elementary school, which brand?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 12:13:58 PST

I've had both and they've been fine--it's not a really complicated device. I would however recommend
that you get a computer controlled kiln, not manual. They are so great

>>> artloverlincoln@gmail.com 01/31/06 3:00 PM >>>
Does anyone have experience with a Skutt kiln? My school is looking
to purchase a new manual kiln, any advice? Cress?

Thanks in advance

--
Chris Lincoln