[teacherartexchange] Presentation guidelines on NAEA website

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 08:15:12 PST

This NAEA Advisory offers guidelines for making a presentation at the
conference. http://www.naea-reston.org/pdf/success.pdf

For those planning to attend, keep in mind that the pre-registration
deadline is February 10. Pre-registration saves money and time. In Boston
last year, the line for those who did not pre-register was very long. Some
of my procrastinator students waited more than an hour while those of us who
pre-registered had no wait at all.

Pam

Join the SchoolArts trip to Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera on June
16
For details, visit: http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm