Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Presentation guidelines on NAEA website

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 08:15:12 PST

This NAEA Advisory offers guidelines for making a presentation at the

For those planning to attend, keep in mind that the pre-registration
deadline is February 10. Pre-registration saves money and time. In Boston
last year, the line for those who did not pre-register was very long. Some
of my procrastinator students waited more than an hour while those of us who
pre-registered had no wait at all.

Join the SchoolArts trip to Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera on June
For details, visit:

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to