[teacherartexchange] Blick Wishlist

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 03:26:37 PST

I have whined to you guys before about not having a
good system for inventory of supplies and/ or
'orderly' ordering.
So, when I found a tool for this I thought I would
share. Dick Blick has an online Wish List with which
it seems you can do a number of things... Once you
select a few things you can email the list to
interested folks. Or, what I thought I would do, is
provide the site for parents of my new students each
semester, in case they want to support us.
The other aspect of it is just keeping track of what I
want to order for next year, so I am not overwhelmed
when it comes due. That seemed good too.
BTW, i found that having the paper catalogue on my lap
was much easier than to try to navigate the site
comparing products/prices.
If someone has more experience, esp. problems with
Wishlist, maybe you could post before anyone gets into
it too far. Thanks.
Beth
http://www.dickblick.com