RE: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam tray s

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 17:51:47 PST

In a message dated 2/28/05 7:03:15 PM, dap1@rogers.com writes:

<< There's the "sopping paper" glued onto the
inside that can be removed, but nullifies them as printing plates - >>

you can put modeling clay in them - have the kids create an image, texture
study, impressions, fossils etc.... use as a mold for plaster...
I had the kids do some great bas relief animals that they painted with
watercolors -

Ellen

---