RE: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam trays

---------

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 16:57:46 PST

They're brand spanking new....how would you use them for making paper?

Diane Purdie
Industrial Art

Aunt Alice's Art Room http://aliceartroom.blogspot.com/ (a work in progress)

Industrial Art http://industrialart.blogspot.com/

Diapositive http://diapositive.blogspot.com/

I can live for two months on a good compliment.- - Mark Twain -