RE: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam trays

---------

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 16:02:16 PST

Judi.....your heart must have been racing! I'd still be shaking with
excitement.

I'm a horrible housekeeper both at home and at school. In some ways, I'm
happy for a small space because it really does keep throw-aways to a
minimum. And to be honest, I just don't do projects that require toilet
paper tubes and cereal boxes because no matter how hard I try, they still
look like it afterwards.

On the other hand, one parent gave me 350 heavy Styrofoam meat trays - the
bag stands about 3 feet tall. There's the "sopping paper" glued onto the
inside that can be removed, but nullifies them as printing plates - any
ideas out there for using these (other than paint trays?)

Diane Purdie
Industrial Art

Aunt Alice's Art Room http://aliceartroom.blogspot.com/ (a work in progress)

Industrial Art http://industrialart.blogspot.com/

Diapositive http://diapositive.blogspot.com/

I can live for two months on a good compliment.- - Mark Twain -

---