RE: thoughts on being a pack rat

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 15:45:24 PST

I have to agree with Maggie on this one. It took me 28 hours to clean the art room I took over. I filled two dumpsters with dried up paint, boxes of cereal boxes, toilet paper tubes, butter bowls, etc.. Keep enough on hand but don't save for Dooms day. There is a difference between collecting objects that are useful, keeping them organized and having a messy, unclean, unorganized room. There can be clutter without chaos.
Bergie