Re: NEA Today article about my former middle school student.

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 15:36:45 PST

Oh wow! He was your student? I read that article earlier this week! Very cool!!

Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com> wrote:Cool article in NEA Today about my former student! Makes me very proud
of him.

He wasn't an easy middle school student! Presented a challenge from
the first walk into the class announcing that he saw no use for art
class and it was a waste of his time. In the beginning he was
determined to get himself kicked out of my class and to quote him "...
to take the rest of the class with me." My response was "If this is a
challenge to show the value of this art class I accepted your
challenge!"

The rest of the success story can be found in the NAEA publication The
Flower Teachers.

Subject: Robt's article
National Education Association Today:
Clicking on this link to see Robt's NEA article:

http://www.nea.org/neatoday/0503/people.html

Sharon ~NJ