RE: Grading

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 13:38:45 PST

I have a code which I use in my grade book. Right now I have 18 comments
which I have come to use most regularly. They are things like,
"different drummer", 'advanced idea', 'hurried, fast' and 'not following
instructions'. They seem to work whether I am referring to an
assignment or when I am recording the type of activity which is going
on during the class.
My comment codes are written up, copied and laminated so that I can have
one on each grading page.

Jan