RE: resource file

---------

From: Tammy Willis (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 13:05:52 PST

I can tell you that everything I come across I think what can I do with
that> In my house we have a plastic bag that all the toliet paper and paper
towel rolls go in. I am also in the process of saving different food
packaging. This is my second year of teaching and I inherited alot of
wonderful files and visuals. I think for me I save everything and then as I
advande in my career I hope to have a better idea of where I want the kids
to go and what things are ready to be retired. But that is just my two
cents.

Tammy