Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 23:17:00 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:17:08 +0200
From: sweeptakes1@mailbox.co.za
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:17:08 +0200
From: sweeptakes1@mailbox.co.za
To: sweeptakes1@mailbox.co.za
Subject: WINNING  NOTIFICATION
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
ATTN: SIR/MADAM,
                  FINAL NOTICE OF AWARD NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 28th Febuary 2005.
of winners of the INTERNATIONAL COLLIERS SWEEPSTAKES SOUTH AFRICA/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS,
held on 20th FEBRUARY 2005 as part of our promotional draws. Participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of Individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
 Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
You  qualified for the draw as a result of you Visiting Various websites we are running the e-business promotions for.
You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 100-309-7482, with serial
number 513-10 drew the lucky Numbers 5, 9, 12, 29, 40, 59, 76, and consequently won in the Second  Category.
 You have therefore been Approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,950,000.00 in cash, which is  the winning payout for
 Second category Winners. This is from the total prize money of US$19,850,000.00 shared  among the Seven international
 winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the COLLIERS FINANCE & INSURANCE LTD   insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from  public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of  our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope  with a part of your prize, you will participate in our mid year (2005) high
 stakes US$2.68 billion International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact the  directors of claims department .immediately;
MR. JOE SMITH. & Mrs Felicia Ngubeni
SENIOR CLAIMS EXECUTIVE,
COLLIERS FINANCE & INSURANCE LTD.
PHONE: +27 73 5638330
FAX:   +27 73 5688862
EMAIL: collierfin@consultant.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated  account of your choice. Remember,
you  must contact the directors of claims department  not later than 10th MARCH 2005.
 After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please  remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of your correspondences
with. You are also advised to contact  the directors of claims department .
REFERENCE NUMBER: FLS-ZR39-825P-4
BATCH NUMBER: 74-263-BBN
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL FORTUNE LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA.
115 NORDIX AVE. BRYANSTON, 1762
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will  result to disqualification.
 Please do notreply to this mail box. You are also advised to contact the claims
department through his email contact
above.