Re: my art

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 19:18:51 PST

Joe,
        I applaud you for your paintings and your web site.
But, a suggestion: change your jpeg images from 300 dpi
to 72 dpi (standard for the web). Many folks are still on
dial up and would not be able to wait for your images to load.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703