Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my art

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 19:18:51 PST

        I applaud you for your paintings and your web site.
But, a suggestion: change your jpeg images from 300 dpi
to 72 dpi (standard for the web). Many folks are still on
dial up and would not be able to wait for your images to load.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque wrote:
> I am an art ed. major. This is my website containing art I am doing as a student. Let me know what you think.
> Joe

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703