Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Special education, Art..and the .No Child Left Behind Act

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 17:20:47 PST

I have seen no impact at all. We are still the low man on the
list because we are not a class that is tested. I am hoping
that will change. We are writing more IEP's this year for
students who are reading on 3rd grade level and can barely
handle the hands on, I think it has to do with student self

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes)

Phone 979.209.2539