Cartooning Lesson Plan added to IAD (Middle School)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 15:27:36 PST

Greetings Arts Educators,

Jennifer Auble's students really had a good time with
this unit:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Jennie-cartoon.htm

They made a comic book cover or comic strip with their
original character design -- then got to make the
character in clay.

Hope this sparks some ideas. I will get some online
resources added soon.

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department