Fun idea for ceramic lesson - See "Janimals"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 14:32:38 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Jan Eckerdt Butler shared her site with me.
http://www.janimals.com

Jan is the one who just submitted the figure drawing
lesson for middle school.

Now I just have to buy one of her whimsical animal
ornaments. They are such a hoot (Linda Woods - you
will like this idea, too). Her sgrafitto porcelain is
nice too. I have added links on my ceramics page and
Arts and Crafts page.

The ornaments would be a fun fund raiser idea for your
art club.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====